Space for your Dog to play
If dogs could talk, we bet they would be ecstatic about the wide open spaces, fresh air and comfortable accommodation at Samford Pet Resort. We’ve combined the very best aspects of being a dog, and made them all available for our special guests.
Call Us: (07) 3289 1600
Information about our Accommodation
Our doggy guest rooms offer comfy trampoline beds. They’re bright and cheerful, with fan cooling and insulation to keep your pup cool in summer and warm in winter – making them the perfect spot for lazing around and taking time out from being a loving, hard-working companion.
For added enjoyment, music is also played throughout the accommodation 24 hours a day. Combined with large grassy areas and plenty of human contact, our guest rooms will ensure that your four-legged friends have an enjoyable and active holiday. We try to get each dog out every day, but to guarantee exercise time it’s recommended that you purchase at least 1 play session per day for your pets.
Please note: Samford Pet Resort guest rooms are based on shared accommodation.
Due to WHS we do not permit public into the Guest Rooms or Resort Rooms this includes to settle in or picking up pet/s. This is also in the best interests of your pet/s to allow them to transition more comfortably into their new surroundings
Check out these other bonus features:
- Complimentary hydrobaths on departure.
- Optional walks/playtime – playtime with balls or frisbee or just sit and be patted.
- Fresh meals prepared every day – guaranteed to tempt even the fussiest of eaters.
- Human company – for cuddles, games and lots of love while you’re away.
- Special diets/medication – we can customise your dog’s stay to ensure that their every need is taken care of.
- Free pet transfers between designated pick up and drop off points (See pet transport info).
- 24 hour vet services on call if needed.
If your dog is more like a family member than a pet, our resort suites may be what you’ve been looking for. Furnished like a home away from home, they’re designed to reduce the stress of being away from you, and provide your pets with all the creature comforts they’re familiar with, like comfy beds, TVs, reverse cycle air conditioning or fans, and colourful flooring.
Included in the price is toilet breaks throughout the day and 1 included play session, as well as all the normal inclusions of yummy food, bedding (blankets and pillows), and heaps of cuddles.
Please note: Our resort Suites are private rooms if booked after 19/5/16. Medication, intensive care and medicated baths are also NOT INCLUDED in the rates (see extras).
Due to WHS we do not permit public into the Guest Rooms or Resort Rooms this includes to settle in or picking up pet/s. This is also in the best interest of your pet/s to allow them to transition more comfortably into their new surroundings.
The Resort Suites main features include:
- Shared TV
- Comfy bed
- 1 included play session
- Reverse cycle air conditioning or fan
- Toilet breaks throughout the day
- Brightly coloured brand new flooring
- Yummy food
- Complementary hydrobaths on departure
- Optional walks/playtime – playtime with balls or frisbee or just sit and be patted.
- Heaps of cuddles, love and attention.
- Inspections welcome
You’re welcome to inspect our facilities – please see our contact details for opening hours and inspection times.See Pricing Info Make a booking enquiry See Our Conditions of Board
If you feel that your dog is more like your child than your four-legged friend, then the luxury suites are the perfect solution for you. Complete with 5 star facilities and award-winning pet care professionals, our luxury suites are truly a vacation for your pet.
Designed to reduce the stress of being away from you, the luxury suites simulate the home environment as closely as possible. In other words, a stay in the luxury suites is like staying with your Grandmother or other close family members. Your dog will be spoilt, pampered and groomed with affection and care – we’ll treat them as if they were our own!
Please note: Samford Pet Resort Luxury Suites are private rooms. Medication, intensive care and medicated baths are also NOT INCLUDED in the rates (see extras).
Although we do allow you to settle in your pet/s in to our luxury and villa accommodation only, we do recommend and prefer that you say your goodbyes at the office. This is in the best interest of your pet/s to allow them to transition more comfortably into their new surroundings. On pick up of your pet/s we do not permit owners in to the accommodation this is for the safety of staff and your pet/s, and to allow staff to complete the checkout procedures. Therefore, we ask that you kindly wait at the office or your car for your pet/s to be brought to you.
The Luxury Suites main features include:
- Fully air-conditioned private rooms – cool comfort for your special friend.
- TV or radio – keep them entertained for hours.
- 2 playtimes per day – includes lots of cuddles and their favourite games.
- Yummy menu – custom designed to tempt even the fussiest of eaters.
- Comfy furniture to doze on – choose from beds, chairs and pillows.
- Outside toilet breaks throughout day.
- Lots of human company.
- Complementary hydrobaths on departure.
- Treats and kongs throughout stay to entertain.
You’re welcome to inspect our facilities – please see our contact details for opening hours and inspection times.See Pricing Info Make a booking enquiry See our condition of board
Playtimes and Extras
Just like you, your pet deserves a bit of special attention when on holiday.
When booking accommodation, you can arrange for the following extras:
- Sports pack – twice daily playtime, walk and yappy treat
- My Pet Space with pet reports
- Own food storage
- Intensive care
- Transport to/from your home or airport and the resort (free from designated pickup points – see pet transport information)
Why get playtime?
Exercise and playtime are so important for your pets while they stay away from home, because it gives them a chance to stretch their legs and free their minds! Improving their state of mind will help to alleviate any stress they may experience from being away from home, improving their health in the process.
Our playtime activities include: interactive games, personal time, pet check, light brush, energy burn session, socialisation, and more under the supervision of our trained professionals.See Pricing Info Make a booking enquiry
Ever wondered what your pet gets up to all day at home? Do they get bored? Do they bark? Are they lonely? Well, Samford Pet Resort has the solution – doggy day care!
Samford Pet Resort provides a fun, safe and clean environment for your dog to socialise, exercise and play. Day care is a fantastic way to work on your puppy’s socialisation skills under the watchful eye of fully trained staff. We prevent boredom and hopefully decrease the likelihood of separation anxiety when you leave your pet alone at home.
While your pet is at Samford Pet Resort, they will be placed in a fully fenced and supervised play area that includes toys, play equipment and endless cuddles during playtime. They also have their day care rooms for time-out, lunch, and sleep time. While at day care, your pet will enjoy all scheduled play times where it is appropriate for your pet to join in.
Doggy day care includes all food, bedding, toys and endless cuddles and playtime. If you present your resort day care rewards card after your pet’s tenth visit, you will also receive one free doggy day care.
- Conditions apply for rewards cards, as per terms and conditions for rewards card.
- This service is not available with the use of the resort’s van service.
- This service is not available during school holidays or public holidays.
- All animals need to be desexed or neutered (unless under six months of age) and have a minimum of a C5 vaccination.
Dog Guest Rooms
Dog Resort Rooms
Dog Luxury Rooms
Doggy day care
Treat your pet…
- Playtime: $7.00 per session (10 rewards points) – for a calm and happy pet!
- Walks: $11.50 per session (10 rewards points) – (Recommended for 10yr & older)
- Yappy treats: $5.50 per treat (10 rewards points) – mmm, yum!
- Sports Package (twice daily playtimes, walk, Yappy treat) $26.50per day (20 rewards points)
- Ice-Block treats $2.50 per Frosty Paw (a chicken or beef flavoured ice-block), great for hot summer days
- Kong treats (Kong filled with liver treats, beef treats, peanut butter or kibble). Small $2.50 per treat, large $3.50 per treat
Other extra services
- My Pet Space (online pet report) $10.10 per update (10 rewards points)
- Own food storage & corkage $3.00 per meal
- Intensive care $11.00 per pet per day
- Bathing – medicated or malaseb bath $20.50 per bath. Entry bath (flea & tick bath) $20.50 per bath
- Medication $4.50 a day (unless 3 or more meds needed to be given 3 or more times per day, then intensive care will apply)
We provide FREE pet transport on week days to/from designated pick-up points throughout Brisbane – see pet transport info pick-up locations.
We can also pick up from your home or the airport, at an additional cost – see pricing for home or airport pick-ups.